Are my eyeballs deceiving me?

General
ArtfulArchRacing
Basic
Glad to see an attempt to bring this back. I fondly remember the good old days of setting up in chat for the big races and foal watch. <3
admin
Basic
We'll see how this goes.

Going to do quite a bit of work on it later today. Will have a half assed beta going by tomorrow.
Rockin Double R
Basic
AWESOME! Thank you
ArtfulArchRacing
Basic
\o/
Tiptop Stables
Basic
Yea
Man of Steel Interprises
Basic
Sounds great. Cant wait for the additions. Ready to get our racing season underway.
North Shore Stables
Basic
I can’t wait!
EBT Racing
Basic
Feels like Christmas time, checking in every so often to see little bits more under the tree, just clicking around like your shaking presents to see what you got.
ArtfulArchRacing
Basic
I might be obsessively checking to see if I notice anything new lol
Stelza Racing
Basic
So glad to see this coming back!
Cavalli Toscano
Basic
Welcome back! Looking forward to playing again.
Whitebrook Training Farm
Basic
SO EXCITED!
Christopher Acres
Basic
Waited 2 years for this lol
KS Racing
Basic
VERY excited to see this back! ??
SG Stables
Basic
Hey! Glad to see it’s coming back.
Autobahn Acres
Basic
Well I can give it a go. Especially since I have nothing to do until my work goes to full production. Greetings from the former brassy_trumpet!
Daylily Farms
Basic
Wow, don't know why but decided to search for this game and was very suprised and excited to see its returning.
Lost Lake Farm
Basic
Every now and then I would type in trophyhorse.com just to see, and I'm excited to see a potential return for this game. It was such a fun part of my life and gave me a creative outlet to focus on. I truly hope that it does relaunch, and I'm willing to wait on it as the best things are worth waiting for. There is no other racing sim available that touches this one as far as I'm concerned.
Sapphire Star Farms
Basic
I shall do the HAPPY DANCE OF JOY!!!!!
Kilgore Stables
Basic
Wouldn't it be good.