General

It's only a Game
84 View | 1 Replies
1076 7/5/2020 6:31:15 AM
It looks like this is not going to happen, Not sure why? I asked why the old game closed i was told because of to much BS in the forum i still don't understand that one. I was also told people would message Jeff all the time i don't get that one either. It's a game it's not real like any game take your wins with your losses that is how games are played yes?

Just post what you think and let's move on if the game. If the opens that's great if not this whole thing is a waste to bad but still a waste. So if the game does open back up it should be our job to keep the BS down to a Minimum Jeff is not a baby sitter for grown ups . If you see something politely message them and say Hey lets all be nice here it's only a game. But i would like to thank Jeff for his efforts for even considering to restart the game at all ..

7/9/2020 8:50:24 PM
Yes, Its only a game.
Below is a post on the old TH site showing some of the crap, Jeff admin had to deal with in emails back in the day. It's sad to see and read.

I don't have the answer to censor these knuckleheads as we hope to relaunch. Maybe you can't email Admin unless you subscribe, that would rule out the Basic stables message board trolls.

admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
5/15/2016 8:34:58 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post
I was reminiscing earlier today about the site.

September 7th, 2014 was the date that the idea crept into my mind that regardless of how much I liked 95% of the userbase, this site wasn't worth dealing with the small group of crazy people that it attracts. More importantly, those people refuse to just leave, they kept coming back.

This was the situation...

www.trophyhorse.com/forum/read.aspx?id=68192

It was about horses that were confiscated from cheating accounts, put up for auction, didn't sell, and then were put up for auction automatically. Not a bug, not a flaw, just confiscated horses that were put up for sale.

I'll admit that I didn't remember the date earlier, just the person involved. I remembered because Gus insulted my wife numerous times and threatened to "fuck me in the ass with [his] nine inch cock" 17 times.

Kentuckiana has been back as Tarton Farms since April of last year.